Saturday, February 11, 2006

Keeley isn't a kindergarten flunky!

I was very worried Keeley might have to repeat puppy kindergarten, as she seems very not grown up yet, but our teacher says that she can go on to Graduate Puppy next month. Hooray!

Today was our class field trip. We took the puppies downtown and let them experience as many different people and places as they could. Keeley got to go into Fleet Feet and was warmly welcomed and told she could come back anytime. She was so good! She was deemed the cutest puppy by many passerby and even out-cuted Oscar (the extremely cute yellow lab puppy) at one point. It's because she is so fuzzy. Fuzzy is cute !

Now she is crashed out on the floor. She refused to go into her crate but its not that important since I'm not leaving the house anytime soon.

There has been much computer drama this week. My motherboard was replaced and then the screen was replaced and now the keyboard is fried. Fortunately, Crystal and Grant run an electronics shop out of their house and Grant had multiple keyboards I could choose from, so now I have an external keyboard and mouse for the machine. Which is nice actually. Much easier to work on simply because the laptop sits up so high on the desk its not comfortable! This desk has a keyboard tray that the keyboard can sit on. Hooray!

I was going to go to Trader Joes tonight but I think I might go in the morning instead. Stay home and do work and watch the Olympics tonight instead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're such a proud mother, it's cute.

there's also several inches of snow on the ground here!