Keeley was a bit of a sick bug this morning. The nasty bully stick appears to have given her an upset stomach. This means I am throwing the other one out and she will have to enjoy other chewies because those were nasty AND they made her sick! However, by this afternoon she had recovered and was back to nearly most of her usual self. She pestered Tatso, and tackled me, and then tried to wrestle Moose to the ground, so she is definitely feeling better.
I am in class. It is boring. Well, its not boring but the professor does not have a particularly exciting lecture style. He just stands there. We were supposed to have a twenty minute quiz at the beginning of class, but now he says we're doing the quiz take home style and all the rest of the semester's quizzes will be take home as well. Which is kind of lame but whatever.
I am tired. Not enough hours in the weekend apparently for me to sleep, do work, and everything else that needs to be done on the weekend. At some point I'll post some pictures from Over the Hump, but first people need to email me their pictures because I only have 2. Neither of which is very good.
I wish class was over. I want to go home and make some dinner. Do some homework. See my pup!
For anyone who cares, she still has two sweet brothers that need homes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment