Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lent + Birthdays

Lent is coming. As in, tomorrow. I feel I should make a sacrifice. Thus I am giving up sweets and soda, because I find when I only give one up, I just take in more of the other. Naturally, on my birthday I will cheat. Because it's not my fault I was born during Lent.

Speaking of my birthday, I would like very little. I would really like a pair of padded cycling capris (because I do a lot of spinning these days and the extra padding would be nice). Other than that, I can't think of much else. A gift certificate for a massage would be nice. I always like gift certificates to the J. Crew. I have not examined their current collection to see if I desperately want anything.

For graduation I would love a new set of pots and pans. Mine are sort of dented and crummy looking these days. How lame am I?

1 comment:

Mrs. Cooper said...

OK I can't afford to buy you nice pots and pans (if I had that money I'd by ME nice pots and pans ;-)) but can I send you a gift card to like ... I dunno, Williams-Sonoma or something so you can maybe acrue money for pots and pans?