Friday, February 24, 2006

The Week From Hell Cometh

And it ain't looking good, let me tell you.
Sunday - pancake breakfast at church till oh probably 1. Then I cancelled youth council because I don't feel like spending my entire Sunday at church. Youth group is 5-7. 7 pm, Kari's birthday dessert party.

Monday - class all day. 3:45 Professor Larson (SQUEEE!) debates a federal judge. Must attend. Then have class from 5-7. Then a meeting with Ella and Melissa at 7 about symposium.

Tuesday - office hours, class, teach, home, shower, eat and back to the gym for some mandatory training about supplements.

Wednesday - class all day. 5:30 - 7:30 that night. Nothing after that except probably a last minute meeting with Ella and Melissa

Thursday - probably won't go to class, as have to do Costco run for symposium and pick up two people at the airport in the middle of the day. And dinner is that night from 7 till god knows when. Don't forget to call the Honda dealership and make sure they have a car for me on Friday!

Friday - Take car to Honda for its overdue service at 7 am. At 8 am pick up speakers for symposium at hotel and take them to school. Symposium from 8:30 till 4:30 or 5. Then collapse into bed and die. Except not because Ella and Melissa and I must celebrate the completion. But Keeley will want to see her mom, so perhaps celebration can wait till Saturday. Did I mention I have to wear a suit and heels all day?

In other news, the week before Hell Week has been pretty effing hellish as well. I taught 3 spin classes (yay exercise and yay $$), which was great and now I feel pretty good about my teaching. When I get my next paycheck it should be huge because all of my teaching this semester will be on that check, plus a month of work at school (because I failed to turn in my last pay period sheet on time).

Keeley has been to the vet twice this week but now she's all done with all her shots and she can go to the dog park and any park she wants! She's a big girl! She'll get spayed next month sometime, after we determine if her big dog teeth are coming in and her baby teeth are coming out.

I also had to go to school this week, after being sick most of last week. And it wasn't too bad but I fear getting sick again. There is some nasty crap going around the school. A 1L just got out of the hospital where she was in with spinal meningitis. SCARY!

Today I spent my entire damn day getting crap done but it's over. All that is left is laundry and cleaning the apartment. And homework. Of course.

No comments: