Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sick Day, Take 2

I have been sick for the last two days. Some God-awful runny nose, sore throat, feverish, coughing and hacking thing. And of course, I had interviews yesterday and today, so its not like I could spend the entire day in bed. Instead I get up, I shower, I put my suit on, I down some cold medicine, and I go to my interview, hoping they don't mind if I don't shake their hand and don't think poorly of me for not cancelling (but if I cancelled, would they think poorly of me? Or not give me a second chance?). Fortunately, the interviews were short, only 20 minutes each. I really really hope I get a second interview with the law firm I interviewed with today. They only interviewed me and one other person, for one opening. It sounds like a good place to work. Client centered, and focused on doing what they do best. Small and local.

Anyhow, now I have to go to school to meet Ella and Melissa about symposium. Two weeks to go! Long weekend this weekend!

No comments: