Sunday, January 06, 2008

Another week is upon us

I gained weight at WW this week, not surprisingly. No exercise except a few miles on Tuesday and a little walking and failure to observe any sort of point counting has bad results. So back on the straight and narrow this week.

I walked the dog today, twice, for a total of 2.5 miles. To be honest, my legs feel as if I ran 5 or 6 miles. Tired. A little sore around the knees. It's very frustrating. I've received some good suggestions from people for increasing my vitamin B intake, but I'm holding off until I meet with the dr. B vitamins might improve my energy, but will they help my newfound poor circulation in my hands and feet?

A few belated Christmas gifts arrived this week, which was nice. Dad and Sharon exchanged my fuel belt for a bigger size, and also got me the business card case I asked for from Red Envelope. I love Red Envelope! And I got my new Garmin Forerunner, which I took out today for its initial test walk. I'm looking forward to running with it. Maybe I should try running at lunch one day this week outdoors. I'm just not excited about running outdoors right now. The layers, the thought process, its too much sometimes. Treadmill running is easy - shorts and a t shirt. And warm.

Tomorrow I'm going to spinning, and I'm working late, so Keedlebug is going to Spots for the day. It's going to be a long week. Pray for a good doctor's appointment on Wednesday with actual helpful outcomes.

1 comment:

Mrs. Cooper said...

Boo not feeling well. I'm sorry you don't feel good - I hope they figure out why.