I had my thyroid checked and at least the initial tests reveal nothing is off with it. I'm also not anemic. Fabulous. Why do I feel like shit all the time? I have an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday. And probably more lab work. Fun.
I skipped my run this morning because I just felt too exhausted to deal with all of the layers of clothing and other things that go into a long run on a cold rainy morning. It's very exhausting to run long distances, and now its like triply so because I come home needing a nap and then I still go to bed early. So instead I'm sitting on my couch with music playing in my pajamas still. I started to take the dog out but it started to rain at that exact moment so we didn't go very far.
I need to make a trek to Macy's for makeup, and possibly a nicer raincoat for work. My purple hooded Goretex is great for walking the dog, but is not really great over a suit. Doesn't really cover my legs at all.
I also need to go to the store. As usual. And clean my house. And instead I'm in my fleece while it rains. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment