I think I ran/walked about 15 miles today. My GPS died with only a few miles to go on my run. My goal was 14-15 because I knew I still needed to walk the K dog. Also I did run a little yesterday AM on the treadmill. Then I walked the dog this afternoon. My legs be tired. After I eat my dinner, I will be soaking in the muscle therapy bath.
After I ran, I showered, took little K for a short walk, and then we ate. We went to the park and played frisbee during a break in the rain. It was sloppy but K needed to run and be a goof. Then I watched Nationals (who are all of these skaters???), and took a nice nap. K and I did go for a longer walk, about an hour. We got caught in the rain right at the end.
As usual, I don't know what to expect for this week. Could be crazy, could be ok.
I am trying to plan ahead, meal wise. I bought some easy to prepare things, and I'm making a quiche tonight. One morning I will put together the ingredients for a spaghetti pie as well.
Let's hope for a good week, food, exercise and energy wise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment