Monday, January 28, 2008

Hilarious

Ok so the Washington Post runs a travel chat on Mondays and I love it. It's full of useful tips and tidbits and ideas of places to go. However, today there was a conversation about traveling with pets, and several people complained that they were highly allergic to cats and people should not bring their cats aboard. Someone responded with this:

Chatter: I'm severely allergic to screaming infants. the last time I flew there was an infant two rows away from me. he/she had a respiratory infection, including clogged ears. You can imagine the screaming. if the infant could have talked, he/she would have yelled: DON'T TAKE ME ON A PLANE. I agree. Infants don't belong on planes.

Washington Post: Dear, dear. Suppose their parents are moving abroad? A good orphanage is hard to find these days.


I was dying. Freaking hilarious. Gotta love people.

No comments: