It would be nice. But its also ok to have a court holiday at the office because it means I can get alot done.
I saw Atonement today. I did not love it. It was a little long and a little bit of a letdown. But afterwards we went to the tea shop and had wonderful tea, cookies and hot pastries and quiches. It was delicious!
Now I am at home. My laundry is not started, but I did go to the grocery store. I am watching Persuasion. It is quite good. I do love me some Jane Austen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got Monday off, but I pretty much don't get anything else off except Thanksgiving and Christmas and 4th of July, so don't feel too bad. Unless you only get those days off too.
To be fair, our office was closed for the entire week of Christmas and until Jan 2. So it kind of makes up for it. A day without court is good too, though.
Post a Comment