Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I really have nothing interesting to say

Except this:
To the person who suggested (after viewing my 101 in 1001 list) that I focus on how I look and feel rather than the number on the scale, I would like to say they clearly don't know me. That is precisely why there is a range of numbers and that range has some flexibility (on the upper end) if need be. It's a goal, a realistic one but one that will require hard work because, being in shape and healthy, requires work. But I know I can do it because I've done it before (recently).

In other news, Chante and I still don't have a place to live but we're very optimistic about a place that is still unrented and Nat is going to see it tomorrow hopefully (she has a paper to write tonight so tonight is not an option). Cross your fingers!

Oh and my last two days of class start tomorrow!!!! Hooray!!!!

And you can all go to Deema's wedding website and see how beautiful she is! Hopefully the photos from their engagement party will be posted soon so you can see the ridiculous (beautiful) party they had to announce their engagement! Imagine what the wedding will look like! Sadly I will not be able to attend because Angela's nuptials are the previous weekend, and I cannot afford a $2000 trip to Jordan.

No comments: