Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wednesdays are a nice day

Because I do have to go to work (boo), but then I only have 2 classes. Which is nice. And work wasn't too bad. I was working on a bankruptcy project the whole time (oh and posting on TWOP). And class was fine. And then I went to the gym for spin which was fine. And at church we had JimBoys tacos for dinner (YUM!). And watched Ocean's Eleven.

Still no place to live. We have a possiblity in Studio City which was deemed "nice" and "safe" and "not too bad of a commute" but...it's the valley and apparently, dull. So we don't know what to do. Keep looking? Take it? It is only a block to Trader Joe's. But its 15 miles from our friends in Westwood or West Hollywood (which is apparently where we should be living). Why, why did that guy have to bail on us? That place was perfect and we were so stoked to have it taken care of. GRRRRR.

In other news, everyone needs to go here and read about abstinence-only curriculums. Scary stuff.

No comments: