Friday, April 22, 2005

Lame Survey but I'll do It

15 years ago, I...
1. Was 9
2. Was living in Kansas
3. Was in the Nutcracker, maybe for the first time?
4. Still went to Paula's
5. Had a cat named Patches and a dog named Jessie.

10 years ago, I...
1. Was in Jesus Christ Superstar and Joesph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
2. Was still skating on Mr. Isely's little tiny backyard rink.
3. Was attending East High.
4. Was an IB student.
5. Probably could not wait to have my driver's license.

5 years ago, I...
1. Was finishing my first year at McGill.
2. Worked at the Herald-Tribune
3. Rented my first apartment.
4. Bought my first cat, Maia.
5. Had only been to Europe once.

2 years ago, I...
1. Was waiting tables
2. Was accepted to law school
3. Cant think of anything else...

1 year ago, I...
1. Was finishing my first year of law school.
2. Went to Crystal's wedding.
3. Ran a half-marathon.
4. Was a short-term nanny for Mollie Belle.
5. Did not know how crazy I am about Fat Neil

This year, I...
1. Got a Tivo.
2. Will be in Angela's wedding.
3. Will not go to Deema's wedding (because it is in Jordan right after Angela's wedding and I cannot afford a $2000 trip to Jordan after an expensive trip to North Carolina.)
4. Will see my mom more than once a year.
5. Am living and working in LA for the summer.

Yesterday, I...
1. House sat for two cute dogs.
2. Walked said dogs to Crystal's because she seemed sort of blue.
3. Ate pizza (yum, pizza!).
4. Did laundry (all of it!)
5. Bought birthday cards for my grandmother and great-grandmother, as well as the moms-to-be for the baby shower today.

Today, I...
1. Resisted the temptation to have donuts for breakfast.
2. Had oatmeal instead.
3. Got 500 points by attending a WestLaw training (now I have enough for the Coach bag I want)
4. Will hopefully clean the kitchen floor.
5. Went to a baby shower.

5 People I Like to Be Around (in no particular order)...
1. Christine
2. Chante and Crystal and Kari
3. My mom.
4. My sister
5. Do animals count?

5 TV Shows I Like (just five?!)
1. Alias
2. American Idol
3. The X Files
4. JAG
5. Will and Grace

5 Places I've Lived
1. Wichita, KS
2. Sarasota, FL
3. Montreal, Canada
4. Bakersfield, CA
5. Davis, CA

3 comments:

mayo said...

i like your survey. :) i don't find it very lame. reminds of those slumbooks that were the fad when i was in grade school myself. so, do you mind if i borrow it for my blog? :)

Sarah said...

sure.

Anonymous said...

all my friends have done your survey since I put it on my LJ - but they cheated and added "3 years ago..."
they wish they were cool
it was crazy to read yours cause I remember all those times. Weirdness