Saturday, April 16, 2005

Summertime Countdown

So summer is very, very close. Which means I have to get serious about fitness and healthy eating, because really, its not ok that my body looks so assy in a swimsuit right now. Also, I have to be in Ang's wedding in 11 weeks. Must be thin. Must be buff.

Speaking of Ang's wedding, she called this morning wanting to know how I wanted my hair done for the wedding. I'm really concerned now. B/c the salon wanted to know who to schedule and apparently some of the people on staff there cannot be trusted with my curls. Very disconcerting. But I do need to think about this because originally I thought, I'll have it straightened, and I'll wear it in a low, decorative ponytail. But my mom pointed out that its going to be hot and humid. Not a good combination with my hair in any circumstances. So what I actually need is something that can be shellacked into place to keep it from frizzing out. I don't know. This is quite challenging. I am waiting to see what I think when the dress arrives and I put it on. But my initial thoughts include:
Standard but classy

This is cute
With the right product, this seems possible
It's not clear that I have enough hair for this particular look, but...

And last, I have a soft spot in my heart for this one, just cause I like the smooth look, side part and nape of the neck style, especially when I consider the dress.

I am supposed to be doing homework. Lord knows I have tons to do. I only have two weeks of class left. I should outline, or revise my paper, or both, but all I want to do is go waste time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all of those hair styles start with a straight base - and curly hair looks so beautiful up! how long is your hair these days anyway?