So it seemed like everyone else has a blog now, so I got one too. Actually, I thought that a survey on my sister's LiveJournal was funny and decided to do it myself. Don't laugh!
A - Age you got your first kiss: 16
B - Band listening to right now: Not
C - Crush: what kind? Movie Star or some other famous person? I ALWAYS love David Duchovny, aka Fox Mulder.
D - Dad's name: Bob
E - Easiest person to talk to: Mom, definitely Mom. Or Nat.
F - Favorite band at the moment?: Like Rascal Flatts, also Keith Urban (he's not a band tho)
G - Gummy worms or Gummy bears?: Gummy Bears I suppose but I don't really like either
H - Hometown: depends what that means, doesn't it? California (no, its not a town, but its a state and its my current and former home)
I - Instruments: used to play the viola...
J - Joints smoked: none
K - Kids : the Fat Cat only
L - Longest car ride ever: 6 days across the country from Florida to California
M - Mom's name: Susan
N - Nicknames: skeet bitch, skank, Lissy
O - One wish: umm, for the semester to be over with
P - Phobia[s]: random men on the street (good call christina); also, bugs and snakes
Q - Quote: "Well, aside from the need for corrective lenses and a tendency to be abducted by extra-terrestrials involved in a governmental conspiracy, the Mulder family passes genetic muster," David Duchovny as Fox Mulder, in "Home."
R - Reason to smile: Nice day, clean clothes!
S - Song you sang last: "Days Go By" - Keith Urban
T - Time you woke up: 6:45 (way too early)
U - Unknown fact about me: ummm....I love trashy romance novels (not just lame chick lit, but the seriously lame Harlequin type stuff) (Ok actually you know that, but I can't think of anything else)
V - Vegetable you hate: mushrooms
W - Worst habit(s): Procrastination!
X - X-rays you've had: my wrist, my back and shoulders, my teeth
Y - Yummy food: Woodstock's Pizza
Z - Zodiac sign: Aries - and I don't know what it means, and I don't care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey skank ho
Post a Comment