Are the worst day. Class from 8:30 till 5. And its so hard to get out of bed before 7 to make it to that 8:30, especially when you know that you can't get the internet in class to keep you entertained. (When will they fix the wireless? When?!?!)
Still the day was fine, left school and went to the gym. Came home, ate dinner (which involved me dumping spaghetti on my salad b/c I am a klutz and then picking the lettuce out of my spaghetti - YUM!), and baked for the bake sale tomorrow. Woo hoo.
The good news is that my paper, while a wreck in terms of organization, is substantively ok. So hopefully by next week I can get another draft to Prof. Ikemoto. It'd be nice to have an A on my transcript.
Tomorrow I have to go to work. I'm pretty over this externship. It has interesting moments, but the act of going to work and sitting in my miserable office is not appealing. Also I am not very far ahead in my hours so I don't get to quit early. And basically, its just not something I look forward to. Or at least, not tonight. Maybe tomorrow when I'm there I'll feel differently.
Ok going to bed now. Exhausted and need more sleep to get through 8:30 class. Only two more weeks of this after tomorrow. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment