Monday, March 06, 2006

Hell Week Endeth, And a Brief Respite is Granted

So not only is my week from hell over now, but this morning I woke up and checked my email to discover my 9 am class is cancelled today. It was after I had showered and dressed but I can always use an extra hour in my life. Hooray!

My dog is very barky and funny this morning. Bark bark! Bark at the cat, bark at the bottle of Nature's Miracle (it has rolled out of her reach), bark at me. She's also very bite-y. She's cutting teeth and it hurts! Must chew! Yesterday at Petco we met a 10 month old Aussie named Katie. She was a pretty girl, a black tri like our Merv. She and Keeley really liked each other. Playtime!

Also, Keedles and Moose are the same size these days (well he's a bit longer, but they are the same height and weight). They still go bonkers for each other. Turns out Moose is terrified of kids because some "neighborhood" kids (apartment complex = neighborhood) throw things at dogs! These kids are currently not at home and therefore Keeley has not met them, but now I do not want her to. These kids are always outside too (with 3 kids and 2 adults in a 2 bedroom apartment, I'd put those kids outside all the time as well), so I know when they come home we aren't going to be able to play in the courtyard that much. Stay gone evil throwing things kids!

This week promises to be less insane. The MPRE is Saturday, so I am spending the week studying for that. My car has been serviced and my life is calming down a little. And Wednesday is payday. Should be a big one!

No comments: