Sunday, January 14, 2007

Colin Firth is A God

Seriously? That man is gorgeous. And charming. That's all.

Sorry. I am finishing up Bridget Jones 2, and enjoying the bonus features. The director talks about the scene where Mark Darcy says he likes Bridget's "wobbly bits," and discusses Colin's face during that scene and how you just want to "leap under the duvet with him." Yep. That's exactly right.

I think I may have to quit the stupid restaurant. I am fed up with the unpredictable scheduling. This week I am scheduled Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. A far cry from what I asked for while I have this temp job. Maybe its not worth it anymore. Of course, I fear as soon as I quit this job, my temp job will come to an end and I will be completely unemployed. A terrible plan.

In other news, I have a great new pair of fake Uggs. They are divine. So comfy and warm. My sister has laid out very strict guidelines as to where I may and may not wear them (never in her presence). I LOVE them! Warm sheepskiny goodness!

No comments: