New Year's Eve has come and gone. And guess what I did? I worked till 11:15 or so, came home, ran a hot bath for my aching legs and feet, soaked till 11:45 or so, lotioned up, pjs on, turned on the TV to watch the ball drop "LIVE" 3 hours after it did on the East Coast, and then went to bed. Yep, another exciting New Year's Eve for me. I so don't care.
Anyhow, my main hope for 2007 is that it be better than 2006. Not that 2006 was bad, but it was very rough, emotionally. So for 2007, I guess I'd like to see a more even keel. I'd like a job and to settle into a routine. It doesn't have to be perfect, and obviously I still want things to happen, interesting, different and challenging things, but I'd prefer not to feel like I need to be medicated to keep the floor from falling out.
I've got a good feeling about 2007. I think it's going to be a good year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment