So I can't really write much. Basically the problem with working full time is that is leaves no time for anything else, especially when you have a 30 minute commute on either side.
Anyhow, work is fine. I still feel grossly incompetent and like I'm floundering, but I guess that's normal. I definitely have too many balls in the air right now, with trying to get the YMCA thing started, and trying to find a new place to live and yeah, its exhausting and overwhelming. But today I did manage to get my living room and dining room vaccumed, my grocery shopping/menu planning done, my dog to the park and bathed, and my laundry is going (the advantage to wearing dry clean only clothes most of the time is it dramatically reduces your laundry time). Additionally, yesterday Keeley went to dog class and moved up to Step 3, I got a new radio with iPod dock for my office, and I did the few errands I had left from earlier in the week.
This week I've got to get my finances in order, now that my last paycheck from the temp job and the restaurant will be arriving, and I'm going to count points every day this week. But now, I'm headed to bed as I've got to be at the Department of Justice for fingerprinting at 7:30 am tomorrow. Gah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment