Saturday, January 13, 2007

I Am Blessed

Even if I can't find a job. Who needs work? Work would mean I couldn't snuggle with my pup and my tats as much as I do now. So there, stupid employers.

But the bottom line here is my family loves me, my animals love me (if not each other) and the few friends that I have are good ones (even if only Jaimee calls me).

Today Keeley and I went to her Steps class in the freezing cold and then we came home and spent the afternoon resting, watching a movie and napping. (Are resting and napping the same thing?) Then we went for a run (good for us, twice this week, even though its cold), and ate some dinner. Now we are enjoying our home, our TV and our tats. We're going to bed pretty soon.

1 comment:

Christina said...

pleased with your positive attitude!