Thursday, January 25, 2007
Sleep
I am going to bed shortly. I think the new job is wearing me out. It's just hard. I know its going to be ok and all, but right now I'm tired and I'm still trying to figure everything. I like the other people in the office though, and I swear to God I learn something like every 30 minutes. Right now I'm totally faking it till I make it. And going to bed at 9 pm in the meantime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it must be like that at every new job. For the first 2 weeks of school I seriously got up, taught, came home, ate, and went to bed. I did nothing else. Now, I can get up, teach, coach, come home, eat, watch tv, walk the dog, ride the spinning bike, etc. and THEN go to bed. So I think it gets better.
Post a Comment