Tuesday night: Had a bath. Did not like that very much. Mom says I have to have one though! Ran around the house shaking all the wet off of me afterwards, then collapsed from exhaustion.
Wednesday: Mastered going down the stairs. Also, barked at the cat. Why doesn't she play with me when I ask her? Mom was gone a lot today. But Anne stayed with me in the afternoon so Mom could go to class and I could not be alone. That was fun. Then, when Mom came home from her evening class, we went to Anne's house where there were a bunch of people. Yay people! Except that one guy whose dad ran over their border collie twice. Stay away from him! Then Mom took me to meet Harry. He is an enormous beast but I showed him I'm not afraid. I may not be as big as him, but I have a quick mind and small size on my side. Then I came home and collapsed from exhaustion again.
Thursday morning: Got up, pottied and had breakfast. Discovered my bacon basted rawhide bone. Barked at it. Barked at the cat too. Why don't these things play with me? Mom has a lot of school today so I will have a long afternoon nap. But then I get to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have an exciting day, Keeley!
Love, Grandma
Wow that is the cutest entry ever. Seriously. Now I want a puppy. Except I can't have one yet because I am gone all the time. And we don't have a yard for the puppy to play in.
Post a Comment