Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A List

Ten Random Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I wear glasses and contacts simultaneously these days.
2. I read extremely fast. Like a 500 page novel in 4 hours or so.
3. I've watched a lot of football the last four or five days. I'm pretty over it now.
4. I have not touched my skates in like a year and a half.
5. I love getting mail. Actual snail mail!
6. I have slightly mushed pinky toes.
7. I cannot keep a manicure unchipped for more than a day.
8. I love fitness magazines. I love magazines period. I think it goes back to the mail thing.
9. I read the Real Estate section of the NY Times religiously.
10. I don't really like law school that much. I mean, its ok and sometimes I really like it, but most days, I don't. Maybe its not law school as much as its law in general. It sounds interesting but its not. Or maybe its the people at law school and the drama and not law school itself. Anyhow, I don't love it.

Nine Places I've Visited
1. Paris
2. London
3. New York
4. Prague
5. Yosemite
6. Cyprus
7. Berlin
8. Italy
9. Copenhagen

Eight Ways to Win My Heart
1. Be nice to my animals. In fact, don't just be nice to my animals. Like my animals. Love my animals!
2. Like small children. Boys + babies = one melted heart
3. Be a nerd and like that about yourself.
4. Be close to your family. Like my family. Family matters. It's old fashioned but true. I love mine. I want you to love yours.
5. Reassure me when I'm feeling insecure. It happens a lot. I want to be more confident in myself and my abilities but sometimes I'm just not and I need you to believe in me.
6. Scratch my back.
7. Let me be a horrible bitch sometimes and still like me.
8. Cook for me. I like a man who can cook. I can cook too. We just need to be able to trade off.

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Go to Croatia.
2. Get married and have a family.
3. Get a dog (yeah so I'm doing this in like 4 days, I still have to do it for it to count!)
4. Get my own washer and dryer. The front loading kind. Stackable is good too but not a requirement. I cannot wait.
5. Take a wonderful vacation where I am forced to relax for a week.
6. Make a difference in someone's life.
7. Live within walking distance of the beach. Even if its only for a very short amount of time.

Six Things I'm Afraid Of
1. Losing my family and friends.
2. Losing my pets.
3. Being fat. That's shallow I know but it's true. I realize there are worse things in life but still.
4. Snakes
5. Not being a good puppy mom.
6. Being attacked.

Five Things I Don't Like
1. Peas
2. Gravy
3. Assholes
4. Candy. Not chocolate, candy. That sugary hard or gooey stuff? What is the point?
5. Rap music, generally. Occasionally, its ok, but generally no.

Four Ways to Turn Me Off
1. Be a jerk to a stranger or to someone I know.
2. Be dishonest.
3. Be a lazy slob.
4. Be mean to an animal or a baby.

Three Things I Do Everyday
1. Talk to my mom.
2. Brush my teeth
3.

Two Things That Make Me Happy
1. My cat.
2. My puppy.

One Thing On My Mind Right Now
1. This list. It's hard in places!

No comments: