Saturday, January 14, 2006

Keeley Goes to Kindergarten

Today Mom took me to my kindergarten class. I was the youngest puppy there, by several weeks and sometimes those other dogs had more than a month on me. But I wasn't the smallest. And I was the fluffiest! Also, Mom tells me I am the cutest puppy in class. There is a cute little spaniel named Daisy in the class but I am way cuter than her! I didn't have the best time in class but Mom says we have to go. There were horrible scary boys on wheels there. Loud and scary! I don't like them. The other dogs are fun but there is so much going on its easy to get distracted and not pay attention to what Mom asks. But Mom promises it will get easier. We practiced after dinner and I did a good job.

Ok well nap time for me so Mom can concentrate on her life for a while.

No comments: