Tonight I taught my first spinning class. I was a little nervous, especially when I saw two girls from school in the class (not exactly my friends) but I think it went really well. After the class people told me it was a good class and said they'd come back next week. So I feel pretty good about it.
Keeley had to go to the vet today for her next round of vaccinations. Poor baby. She does not like those shots. She's feeling a little puny tonight as a result. She did not gain any weight these last two weeks, only grew up! He said she should eat more and next time she needs to gain some weight. I was a little relieved though because Farrah told me that their 4 month weight doubled is a good guess as to their adult weight, and I was convinced I was going to have a 30 pound puppy at 4 months! Now she'd have to double her weight in 5 weeks to get there, and that's a lot of weight for a puppy to gain every week. Especially given how active she is.
I have mad amounts of work to do tonight. I agreed to take someone's place in the call-on order in Human Rights tomorrow, and I am presenting in Group Study. And I want to finish my independent study before I go to Arizona. So I may skip my morning classes tomorrow to get stuff done. After I stay up late tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment