Sunday, January 08, 2006

Keeley Comes Home

This morning I picked up Keeley, my extremely cute new puppy! She looks like a little bear cub with short legs and a fat little body! A bear cub with a blue eye and a brown eye. I didn't get too many pictures today but I'll post some this week for sure.

She has already mastered going up the stairs into my apartment although it took several tries. She is recognizing her name. Peeing outside is a bit harder. And now that her initial fear has worn off, she seems like a fun little girl. She gets tired pretty easily though! Right now she's carrying on in her crate, which she hasn't done all day, so I'm hoping she'll knock it off in a few minutes.

Tatso is doing ok. She has hissed a few times but Keeley hasn't shown much interest in her yet so everything is good so far.

More updates tomorrow!

No comments: