Well that's mostly because its the end of a long hot day, which makes me more tired than usual.
You know, I was one sick kid before the bar, come to think of it. You know how I know this? I still occasionally have bad coughing fits. If this had been a cold, I would be better by now. Good thing I went to the doctor.
Today I spent like 4 hours looking at apartments and driving around neighborhoods looking for "For Rent" signs. Exhausting work. It is. Its really frustrating and draining to spend all this time and energy looking for stuff and then to call and have it be rented or too expensive and so on. I looked at 3 complexes, 2 townhouse and 1 apartment. The apartments have potential, as did one of the townhouse groups but its my last resort since it would be very expensive for a one bedroom apartment/townhouse. Friday I'm meeting a few managers/landlords to see some places, and interviewing for a hostessing job at a restaurant in downtown. Something to fill the time while I look for full time legal work, and help me pay my bills.
After I came home, one of the other spinning instructors called and asked me to sub for her tonight because she had food poisoning, so I ended up teaching 2 hours of spin. And then I came home too tired to walk the Beest but its still quite warm out so she didn't want to go very far anyways. She'll be awake at 6 am, since it doesn't matter how much activity she has in a day, at 6 am, she's wide awake.
Now I'm showered and brainstorming other living possibilities and job ideas. So far nobody has refused to consider renting to me despite my unemployed status, so that's good. But it will be easier to fork over the huge sums of money for a deposit and all if I have a regular paycheck coming to me. Other than my measly $8/hour at the gym.
I'll try to do the Mexico trip tomorrow. It shouldn't take me long, I'm just lazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment