As my mom and my sister know, I had two small things of spare change filled with nickles, dimes and pennies (no quarters because I save those for laundry) and tonight I took my change to the Coinstar machine at Albertsons where coin counting is free if you take payment in the form of a gift certificate or gift card. So off I went. I thought maybe I had $10 or so. I had $19.38! I got an Amazon gift card which I used to buy a new portable phone (mine has no battery life) on Amazon.com. One with caller ID and voicemail notification light (very exciting, I know).
That was my exciting event for the day. Other than that I ran errands, taught spin, took K to the park, watched Gray's Anatomy (of course it was one of the only three episodes I've seen), and now I'm off to bed. Because you know who gets up early every day, regardless of what time we go to bed.
Tomorrow: packing and sunning. Have to enjoy my last few days of unemployment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You had a much more exciting day than me. But that's not a hard thing to do. ;)
Post a Comment