But right now I cannot summon the energy to do it. Yesterday I worked all day and taught last night. Ate dinner, walked the dog and off to bed with us. Today got up and went to the old apartment to clean it, which took most of the day, came home, ate dinner, took dog to the park, went to Target and Petsmart, came home and had a bath. Is it bedtime yet? I think I may have to walk the dog again.
Tatso is still adjusting to the new house. Her cat tree is currently in the middle of the main living area of the apartment, so she can see everything. She seems to like it there. She followed me into the bathroom tonight to keep me company while I took my bath (rest my aching feet).
Keeley loves it here. She'd love it anywhere. The only thing she doesn't like is that she cannot see out the patio fence. Its a big tall fence and there's no way to see what is going on outside it, and that scares her a bit. She met a nice dog named Jack tonight though and they played some.
We have a CRAZY neighbor. On Saturday I met her and she would not stop talking and today, I saw her again and still, she would not stop talking. She practically yelled at me because she's been wanting to look at my dog and I keep walking away with her. Excuse me for walking my dog and having somewhere to be.
Alright K outside to potty and then maybe to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We generally let people who want to see our dog see our dog. On the other hand, there have def. been times where I'm like "Hurry up, I gotta be somewhere" so I understand. We have some college girls living in the next building that, every time they see one of us with the dog, go "OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE!" in that high pitched voice. SO. ANNOYING.
Post a Comment