The cat has destroyed one of her new mice. She yanked a big hole in it, then managed to pull out the catnip pouch. She has had that toy one week. I think the new mice aren't as sturdy as the original mouse which is still largely in one piece, albeit lacks a tail.
And she seems to have decided that she can jump on any surface she wants, after years of not doing that too badly. Today I found her on the stove. The stove?! Very strange.
I spent too much time today doing other things: grocery store, gym, making soup, youth group. I should have spent more time studying. Ah well, that's what tomorrow is for, right? I'm spending my days on tax and my nights on Biz Ass but Biz Ass is suffering mightily.
I'm going to bed. To read my biz ass outline. In the morning we register for classes. At 9. Which means getting up before 9. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment