Last night Maia was on my bed, and she decided she wanted to go digging through some of my Christmas presents that were on the bed. Particularly, she was interested in a paper bag containing puppy toys. After a minute of rooting around in there, she dragged out the bag of bones, and proceeded to tear into the bag. She got the bones out, and tried to eat them but settled for licking them. She was very disappointed when I took them away from her. Funny tat!
Anyhow, Christmas was good. The usual pile of loot was received. Not everything on the list was received but that's ok. I may decide to buy myself a down vest or I may not.
Spending lots of quality time watching tv and reading books. Today I think I will go peruse the selection at Marshalls and TJs. I need to do some work on my paper as well. And, of course, go to the gym. I feel like all this gym going is maybe making a difference. I'm hoping that another month of this consistency and being a good eater (well, ok, that might have to be modified as an ok eater until I get back to school) will make a big difference. My goal is to have lost all the weight I gained in law school before I graduate from law school. Also, to have gorgeous toned arms. If I could just figure out how to get those...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment