Friday, December 09, 2005

The Biz Ass Nightmare

Is over and that is all that matters. That man tests on seriously random stuff. Some if I don't think we even covered in class. Also, he is the only professor in school who tests on your ability to recall the names of cases and the numbers of rules without testing on the rules or points of said cases or numbers. Instead, he's like, "Rule 10(b) does not apply to....(a) non statutory close corporations; (b) statutory close corporations; (c) neither; and (d) publicly held corporations." Ummm, well we know (d) isn't the answer and that's about it. Who knows if the rule applies to close corporations at all? The rule is about fraud and material disclosure. GAH!

Anyhow, today I get to clean my apartment and tonight I am going to see Pride and Prejudice. Sunday I am going to see my puppy! The time between now and PR will be devoted mostly to getting the rough draft of my independent study completed, and also, learning the Model Rules for Professional Conduct. Thank God for 10 days.

1 comment:

Mrs. Cooper said...

My father in law thinks Pride and Prejudice is the best movie of the year. Tell me what you think - I haven't seen it yet.