An addition to my list: a Nalgene On-The-Go Bottle. Because its skinny enough for bike water bottle cages, it will fit in the water bottle holder at the gym. And on the bike!
Nothing else interesting to report. Today was my last day of classes. My puppy is still adorable. I think I will go see her on a weekend after Biz Ass and Tax are done.
Tonight I am doing some tax outlining, and watching some tv. Tomorrow I am going to Civ Pro, and then to the dentist and then to work. And then I think I may go to the swearing in ceremony at school for my friends who are newly admitted to the bar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a brilliant invention by Nalgene. I have a couple of the big ones but 1) I don't drink water like you so I end up toting around vaguely stale water by about 2 pm and 2) they're HUGE. I want one, too! We haven't gotten each other presents in years - do we want to get Nalgenes for each other this year?
Post a Comment