Friday, December 09, 2005

My Clean House!

I vaccumed my entire apartment this afternoon. Twice. Yes, it was that grubby. It's not that I haven't been keeping up with it, but it turns out that there was something blocking the suction in the vaccum cleaner so once I cleared that out suddenly the vaccum cleaner worked about a million times better sucking up every cat and Sarah hair within the apartment except in my big closet.

I mopped the kitchen floor and washed the dishes. I vaccumed the couch. I organized the front closet a little better. Tomorrow or Sunday I need to get some cable ties or something to contain all the many electrical cables that go with my electronics so that the puppy doesn't find them and chew on them.

Also I must get rid of the three bags of clothing in my bedroom that need to go to the thrift store. And I need to take the box of books to the bookstore and the books borrowed from the apartment library back there.

My house is so clean! It's very exciting!

No comments: