Monday, December 12, 2005

Unproductivity, Thy Name is...Sarah

Well I think I worked for a grand total of about an hour today. After I worked, I went to the gym, and then I came home and made dinner. And Crystal came for dinner. And then we walked Harry. And now its nearly 10 and I just got home and showered from the gym and the walk (but multiple exercise occasions is a good thing). Fortunately, I'm not too tired so I am going to try to work for an hour or so now.

Anne brought her kitty Earl over today because we want our cats to be friends. However, Earl is rather presumptous and just walked in and made himself at home, upsetting Maia. He needs to learn some respect! Cats aren't like dogs, I don't think. I don't think people have kitty play dates like they do for their dogs. I hope that once the puppy has been around for a while that she and Maia will be able to keep each other company, even if they aren't really friendly.

Sadly I was a piggy today with food. But I am back to being good tomorrow because being a gym rat all last week really paid off and I lost two pounds! I'm trying this new weights routine that promises results in a month if you do cardio 3 days and weights 3 days (and be a good eater not a piggy). I'm doing cardio daily, so I'm only be adding the weights which do not take long at all (there's 4 exercises, 7 if you have time), 30 minutes tops. The arms and shoulders workout was today and it was challenging but doable, so I feel good about this plan. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: