Because...
A) It was my last day of work. No more Friday afternoons at the AG's office. I like working there but I am not giving up my Fridays in my last semester.
B) The California International Marathon is going on this weekend, so the Expo was at the Convention Center, right next to work. And I found just the long sleeve running shirt I was looking for and a super cute new pair of my favorite Nike running shorts, both on sale!
C) I worked out.
D) I watched Alias and spent some quality time drooling over Michael Vartan when I should have been studying for tax.
E) I got to go to bed early. Always wonderful!
Today I must study study study. Also, run. I have not run much the last couple of weeks, and I think Miah and I want to do a half-marathon in March, so I need to get my running back on track. Also, it burns calories and I am in need of major calorie burnage these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment