Monday, March 27, 2006

Eight Below

Did I tell you all that I saw this movie? It was so good. I know it was a lame Disney movie but I liked it. I cried. A lot. I am pathetic. I do have to quibble with one of the reviews I read though. This individual claimed that you could not tell the dogs apart. You can totally tell the dogs apart. They don't look alike, and at the beginning of the movie, Paul Walker introduces each of the dogs to the geologist guy, and points out specific personality attributes of each one. You'd have to be not paying attention to miss that. I had no trouble telling the dogs apart. Did I mention how adorable the dogs were? Super cute. And of course, very well trained. I need to get Keeley that well trained. Hee.

Anyhow, it was good and its worth a couple bucks to go see it. We went to the matinee. Might even be worth $10. After all, the dogs aren't going to disappoint you with their acting!

1 comment:

Mrs. Cooper said...

Spoken like a truly devoted dog mom - it's like mom's with twins - they can totally tell them apart even when no one else can.