And this is not the color I have. Nooooo. Petco had a choice of teal or bronze. Still with this shiny finish. I chose bronze. So far, so good. Maia figured out its the new potty right away. I emptied the old one and vaccumed up the mess where it used to be (causing Keeley to pee on the carpet at the sight of the vaccum). We shall see how well this works. It does seem like it would take skill for a dog to get in there. Skills like having a long giraffe's neck. Or being v. small. Neither of which is true of Keeley.
Continuing on the topic of my animals, I really do own the cutest animals around. My cat is super sweet, even to people she barely knows, and she's a snugglebug at night and when watching tv. She also is getting pretty assertive with Keeley.
And of course, we all know how incredibly cute Keeley is. That is well documented.
No comments:
Post a Comment