Sunday, March 26, 2006

The End is Nigh

Spring break is almost over. Literally only hours remain. And how much work did I get done? Not enough. But you know what? I needed an effing break. I was barely alive for most of this month so who the hell cares if my rough draft isn't done yet? I'll finish it in time. It only needs to be like 12 pages. 12 pages! Can be done in two nights.

It was a nice break. I wish it was a bit longer.

Oh! My aunt and uncle have a new dog. Look at how cute he is:
His name is Pete. Erica calls him Petey. (That's Erica in the picture). He apparentl yhas very large ears for his size. And he's a big lovebug. I cannot wait to meet him.

I'm off to put my dog to bed so we can all get a few extra hours of sleep before the week begins.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that i talked to my parents today and they didn't even mention they got a new dog.

Scooter Girl said...

you can see where you rank in the family hierarchy, Miss Lex!

Anonymous said...

haha yeah that's me! ok i keep forgetting to read your blog and i had no way of wishing you happy birthday (because i figured you don't check your facebook too often) and so i'll do it here!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!