Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Spring Break

Is looking up. Granijo invited me to go skiing and I think I'll board Keeley for two days. Two days is not bad. Its enough time for me to have a nice ski trip and not feel like the meanest mom ever for kenneling my baby. Besides, if she goes to the Wag hotel, she'll have a great time. Other dogs, scheduled play time twice a day. Sounds like a cush life to me. I am still looking to see if I can get her into the place here in town that Crystal and Grant have left Harry at in the past. According to them, at that place each dog had their own bedroom! Not just a big crate! Hilarious. Tatso will get to stay home and enjoy some peace and quiet for a few days. She'll probably miss all the commotion and be happy to see me and Keeley (well, ok Keeley might be pushing it).

No comments: