I must be among the more fiscally conscious members of the law school. I worry about paying off my credit card every month. This, apparently, is unnecessary. And indeed impossible if you are taking expensive spring break or post-bar trips. I consider it quite frightening that I am the fiscal conservative. I sure don't feel like one.
Even sadder, my grandmother invited me to come to Bear Valley and ski with her next week but I have no one to watch Keeley and I would feel terrible about boarding her at such a young age. I looked to see if accommodations there allow pets and some do, but I fear that she'd spend a lot of her day in the crate and then I'd be too exhausted to take her for a walk and to play with her. She's still a rambunctious puppy not a well-behaved dog and I think that + hotel room + tired mom could be a bad combination. Oh well. Such is life as a parent.
Going to bed now. Continue to be very tired. Have done almost no work this week. Early spring break I suppose! After all, Crystal is in Europe not doing work. I can not do work here for free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment