Friday, March 10, 2006
Going, Going, Gone
Tonight is the annual KHLF auction. It's the only year I have not had to work it, but sadly, it is also the night before the MPRE. So I can't stay all night. On the bright side, I may actually spend serious money this year. I need to sign up for PMBR, and there is a 3 day course being auctioned off. Why give $400 to PMBR when I can give it to KHLF? I also saw a number of certificates for the hair salon I go to. May as well buy one or two of those for the same reason. Money I'd spend anyways. Usually I come home with one thing. Maybe this year will be different. I'm going till the end of the silent auction and then coming home. I can never afford anything in the live auction, so why bother? :-) I'd rather play with my dog and go to bed early with the stupid test tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment