Why do I feel so tired? Probably because my 5-7 class just kills me. Literally. I come home and can barely summon the energy to look in the fridge, let alone cook. I also had (and still have) a killer headache. Off and on all day. And I was trying to count points. But I failed. Tomorrow is another day though.
I registered to take the bar today. Another $650 on my credit card. Yippee!
My dog ate the strap on my backpack. Fortunately it was the cheap TJ Maxx backpack not my nice Crumpler messenger bag. Which I will now be carrying all the time. Which isn't ideal as it does not hold as much on days I have a lot of stuff but such is life.
It continues to be rainy and cold. I am considering going to bed v. soon. I'm so tired I can't even think. I had to rack my brain to come up with gift ideas for my birthday and graduation. Little things would pop into my head but when I went to write them down, they'd vanish.
Ok. 3 days till spring break. Just because I'm not going anywhere or doing anything doesn't mean I can't look forward to it. So what if Davis isn't Paris or Hawaii? It's supposed to rain in Hawaii! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i always thought spring break was for resting anyways. isn't the point of a week off to get caught up on sleep?
[and the bar sounds terrifying, but i'm sure you'll do excellently!]
Post a Comment