Actually it was a nice weekend with my family visiting. They all supported me so much these past three years and then during the hellish summer and subsequently hellish fall. They never stopped believing in me, even when I stopped believing in myself, so it was very special to have them all there (except my sister) for the ceremony. And we have pictures. I believe my grandmother has more pictures, so there may be a second installment.

And after the swearing in, I got a Christmas tree and Mom attempted to take a family photo of me and Keeley. You see how well that turned out:
Either K wouldn't look at the camera or she'd sit on top of me. So no good family photos. But my tree is beautiful, isn't it?
2 comments:
Congrats ... you're also looking super skinny there.
Woohoo!!!
And look how cute you are!!
Post a Comment