Well ok so it wasn't "fun" so much as "boring." But hey, what can you do?
We have two bits of exciting pet related news to share:
Keeley is going on to Step 2 in her 5 Steps Obedience class. She only spent two weeks at Step 1! She's such a smartie pants! (Ok, so in reality, she'd already learned all of this stuff when she was a small pup).
Martha is getting fixed on Tuesday. It occured to me that she maybe was in heat and escaped to see what sort of trouble she could get into. Yep, I think she might have gotten herself knocked up. However, the vet said no problem and off she goes on Tuesday.
Today I went to Weight Watchers (-.4, for -7.2 total) and then to spin. Anne and I had a delicious post spin brunch at Cafe Bernardo and then I came home and showered and took a nap. Tonight I have vaccumed, am doing laundry, and generally preparing for the week ahead. A week in which I hope to discover I am a full-time employee somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment