Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas is Coming, the Goose is Getting Fat

The goose, of course, being me. I feel very fat this week and have been a bad pig all week. Tomorrow will be bad news at Weight Watchers. Oh well. On Tuesday I can get back on track. Maybe tomorrow won't be too bad, if I don't eat junk all day. It's not like I have family dinners to attend all weekend.

Keeley and I went to the park this morning and played frisbee. But first she chased birds all over the place. It was pretty funny. I think she thought she was herding them.

We are all ready for Christmas at this house. Ingredients for Christmas morning coffee cake have been purchased. All presents have arrived and are under the tree. Animal stockings have been purchased and stuffed.

Tonight I have to work. Woo hoo.

Oh! My second interview in Auburn went really well, and he said I'm definitely in the running for the job. However he's gone to Hawaii for Christmas week, and won't decide until the first week of January. Probably the end of it. So two more weeks of boredom and anxiety. Sigh.

Alright I'm off to work. I'll be early, but it beats sitting at home watching VeggieTales. If I sit still for too long I'll fall asleep and miss work altogether.

No comments: