Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Troubles I've Seen

Do you understand the lengths I went to today to get my Tivo to record the Everwood episodes on this afternoon? I had to call management and ask them to come in and turn on my satellite receiver when I forgot to turn it on this morning. And then I come home to find that my Tivo claims no signal could be found and neither episode of Everwood was recorded. WAH! Gilmore Girls was recorded, of course, but Everwood? No. Irritating.

I was so looking forward to that as well. My day was just awful. I did nothing all day except work on those stupid forms updates. My back is killing me from that stupid desk and chair set up, it stopped raining but then the wind started blowing 1000 mph making walking cold and miserable, so we only walked for 10 minutes tonight. And I hate being fat. I feel so fat this week. Last week too.

I want to have the energy and motivation to exercise again. I used to be able to earn 6 or 8 activity points in a day, but now its like earning 3 is a challenge. Why? I am not a non-active person. I blame the weather. It's dark and awful all the time when I am home. Dark before work, dark after work. I just want to have the freaking energy to exercise again. Or at least an indoor track that allows dogs so K and I could get some exercise when the weather is truly frightening outside. Seriously, yesterday night and this morning we both came home drenched on the outside.

Bad mood. Bad day. Maybe I should take tomorrow off. Just call in. After all, I have to work at the stupid restaurant tomorrow night. Which will make a bad week even worse. I hate that job.

No comments: