Martha shot out my front door tonight and has not returned. Admittedly, it has only been 30 minutes but it is very upsetting. She is wearing a collar and a tag with a bell, so hopefully either she will come back or someone will find her and call me.
In other news temping is very boring but at least they are paying me. It appears I may never find a legal job other than this one, so maybe I should enjoy it while it lasts because come January I've got to find something else to do with my education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I don't know how often she gets out, but I had a real escape artist on my hands (in his younger years) -- he always found his way back, including the time he escaped from my brand-new apartment in a brand-new city.
Please keep us updated!
Post a Comment