Thursday, December 28, 2006

Money Makes the World Go Round

And its a good morning when you discover $150 cash in your kitchen! See, when I was working a lot at the restaurant, I'd bring my tips home periodically and stuff them somewhere so I a) wouldn't spend them and b) if someone broke into my apartment they wouldn't find them. Clearly this worked very well because I had forgotten all about this money, tucked inside a basket of menus, and miscellaneous other stuff. Woo! Anyhow, I pulled out all the $1s, and took the $20s and $5s from my wallet, and put the big bills back in the basket, and the small ones in my wallet to have on hand for spending. Maybe I'll forget about the money again for a few weeks and then it will be an even better surprise!

It's freezing cold and the wind is blowing a gazillion miles an hour. Beest and I attempted to walk but failed. Maybe it will settle down for a few minutes and we can go before work.

1 comment:

The Once and Future TC said...

Glad yesterday morning was better than Wednesday. Have a great weekend!